And it’ll be done in just a few minutes and with very few ingredients…just a couple of the reasons it has quickly become my new favorite dessert!!
Heck, eat it for breakfast if you’d like! It’s much healthier than most cereals or waffles and sausage! 🙂
Makes 1-2 servings
- 2 frozen bananas
- ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice blend* (we use Frontier brand)
- Chopped nuts, optional
- Cut bananas into thick slices and place into food processor
- Process on high 15-30 seconds until slices are diced up
- Stop processor and scrape sides
- Sprinkle in pumpkin pie spice blend
- Process on high until mixture fully combines and forms one large mass (ball).
- Transfer to bowls and top with chopped nuts. Enjoy!
*If you don’t have pumpkin pie spice blend, just make your own combo of cinnamon and nutmeg with a little powdered ginger and cloves. Or just cinnamon and nutmeg should work fine, too, if you want to keep it simple.
For more great recipes and all of the grocery shopping tips you need to ensure that you select the most additive-free versions of all ingredients needed to make this recipe (and all of my recipes), check out my book “Eating Additive-Free“!