I. am. speechless.
No, seriously. I really don’t even know how to begin to describe to you how delish these are! OMG!!!
Just…just…just…be prepared to be ashamed of how many you’re gonna eat.
And don’t say I didn’t warn ya.
Did I mention they are just the right balance of crispy-on-the-outside-and-gooey-in-the-middle???? Just checkin’.
(Psst….If you enjoy this recipe, be sure to get yourself a copy of our e-book, “Eating Additive-Free“! It’s stuffed with 150+ more tasty recipes and a complete additive-free grocery shopping guide!! Your satisfaction is guaranteed…or your money back!)
Almond Flour Blondies Recipe
Makes 12 bars
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
(Check out our Grocery Shopping Guide for our tips on selecting the most additive-free versions of these ingredients.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and line a 9″ x 9″ baking pan with parchment paper.
- If your coconut oil isn’t melted, melt the oil in a medium bowl. Add the almond butter, and melt together a bit longer if needed.
- Stir in the egg.
- Mix in the sugar.
- Add the vanilla, baking soda and salt. Stir to combine.
- Stir in the almond flour.
- Add 1/4 cup of the chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Spread the mixture in the parchment-lined pan, and press the batter around to fill the pan evenly (a small piece of parchment paper works great for this).
- Sprinkle the other 1/4 cup chocolate chips around evenly on top. Then press them into the batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Cut into 12 squares. Enjoy warm or cooled.
Enjoy the chewy deliciousness! And be sure to check out our RECIPES PAGE for more great recipes!!!!