This is a great meal that you can prep ahead of time and have all of the components ready to roll as soon as hunger strikes! It’s incredibly delicious, especially for the tiny amount of work involved (which is how every great meal should be judged, eh?).
(CHECK OUT OUR RECIPES PAGE FOR MORE GREAT RECIPES!!!)
Homemade French/Catalina Dressing , to taste
Hard-boiled eggs, 2-3 per person
Freshly ground black pepper (optional)
1. Prepare dressing in advance, if possible. We prefer the flavor after it sits for a day or so.
2. Boil and peel eggs. We use 2-3 eggs per person. We prefer to boil the eggs in advance so they can cool in the fridge completely.
3. Peel and slice eggs. We use an egg slicer in both directions (as shown in photo above).
4. Wash and chop Romaine lettuce.
5. Build salad by placing lettuce on each plate/bowl. Top with dressing and sliced eggs.
6. Sprinkle with (optional) freshly ground black pepper. Enjoy!
(Psst….If you enjoy this recipe, be sure to get yourself a copy of our additive-free cookbook & grocery shopping guide, “Eating Additive-Free“! It’s stuffed with 150+ more tasty recipes!! Your satisfaction is guaranteed…or your money back!)
plz remove me . i dont find your recipes healthy enough for me, thank you.
Pingback: 20 Recipes that Use Hard-Boiled Eggs