Would you like to eat more brown rice, but you prefer the texture of white rice so much more?
Are you tired of your brown rice turning out too mushy….or too dry…or just too…whatever???
Instant Pot is here to save the day! (No, I don’t get paid to say that….unfortunately.)
Just follow the super simple instructions below, and you’ll be amazed at how perfectly your brown rice cooks up. Every. Single. TIME! Yay!!
Wait….whaaaaaat? You don’t have an Instant Pot???? Well, you are really missing out! I’ve only made a handful of things in mine, so far, and I’m already in LOVE!
(Psst….If you enjoy this recipe, be sure to get yourself a copy of our e-book, “Eating Additive-Free“! It’s stuffed with 150+ more tasty recipes and a complete additive-free grocery shopping guide!! Your satisfaction is guaranteed…or your money back!)
Perfect (Instant Pot) Brown Rice Recipe
- Brown rice
- splash of olive oil
- Add equal parts brown rice and water to your Instant Pot. (Yes, that’s right….equal parts!!! Crazy, huh? But trust me.)
- Add a splash of oil, and give it a stir.
- Seal the Instant Pot, so the vent is closed.
- Cook on High pressure for 22 minutes. (It takes about 10 minutes for 2 cups of rice and 2 cups of water to reach pressure. FYI.)
- Allow pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes.
- Enjoy your amazingly perfect, no-fuss brown rice!
Note: If you make a larger batch, it will likely take longer to come to pressure. So your overall waiting time will be longer.
Enjoy! And be sure to check out our RECIPES PAGE for more great recipes!!!!
Pingback: Sweet ‘n’ Savory Steak Stir Fry | Completely Nourished